Directorate General for Cooperation and Development
The overall objective of the mission is to validate and complete the identification file, develop operational choices, implement, and produce a technical and financial file (DTF) which is today the official document defining the support provided by the Belgian Government to the Project “Integrated Rural Development: National Solidarity Fund (DSF)” in north-west Tunisia.
The specific objective of the mission is to propose modifications to ensure the feasibility and effective implementation of the proposed approach.
The formulation took into account the lessons learned from the previous phase, the strategic institutional positioning of the project as well as other ongoing or planned interventions in the same area.
– Deepening and updating of the data presented in the identification document.
– Establishment of a definitive logical framework of the project and confirmation of its relevance and coherence as a monitoring and evaluation instrument.
– Precision and planning of activities
– Clarifying the financial and human resource allocations planned by the two governments and developing the final project budget.
– Definition of the implementation modalities of the geographical targeting criteria.
– Identifying risks and defining monitoring indicators.
– Proposal of project management mechanism.
– Determination of the profile of the required job positions and proposal of human resources assignments.