Department of Justice
The project “Formulation of the Support Program for Justice Reform in the Republic of Guinea” aims at drafting the action sheet and the technical and administrative provisions of the new justice support program under the 10th EDF by developing the strategic axes identified in the Project Identification Sheet:
- The mapping of the actions of TFPs in the justice sector and the inventory of the sector are updated.
- The Objectively Verifiable Indicators of the Justice Reform Operational Action Plan are further developed and data collection sheets and a system for monitoring the program is proposed.
- The active contribution of the Executive Secretariat of the Justice Reform Program to the development of the AF and Technical and Administrative Provisions.
- Consultation and validation of stakeholders in the AF and DTA.
The availability of TOR projects for the service contracts provided for in the TORs.
- Update the state of the art of justice and identify, if necessary, the studies to be completed.
- Update in an exhaustive manner the mapping of the actions of technical and financial partners (recent, current and future) in support of the justice sector.
- Identify the organizations and actors that will need to be analyzed and consulted for the formulation of the program.
- Describe their interdependence, particularly in their mandate as guarantors of the rule of law in Guinea.
- To deepen the current Objectively Verifiable Indicators (OVIs) of the justice reform action plan dralt;
- On the basis of this action plan, existing sectoral policy elements, and the results of the studies carried out under the PAIG project (9th EDF), propose, in close collaboration with the authorities and stakeholders, a support program for justice sector reform that is consistent with the other programs provided for in the
- National Indicative Program of the 10th EDF, particularly in the areas of decentralization, security, and support for non-state actors, with a detailed logical framework, budget and timetable.