RECASEB – Ministry of Energy
As part of the implementation of the annual work plan of the RECASEB Management Unit in connection with the integrated and multi-year training plan for the beneficiaries of the said project, it is planned to recruit a training service provider who will be responsible for conducting training sessions on the theme of “human resources management and strategic management”. This training mission is part of the sub-result “capacity building of energy actors through training and exchange programs” of RECASEB result 1 “capacity building”. The project’s performance depends on its successful implementation.
The general objective is to contribute to the reinforcement of the skills of the agents of the planning-programming-budgeting-monitoring chain of the Ministry of Energy.
The specific objectives are to master the methods of elaboration, studies and search for financing of business plans; to acquire skills in project development and search for financing; to appropriate the concept of results-based management; to know how to use all the functions of the MS/Project software; to have the toolbox for monitoring and evaluation of projects/programs; master project development and management techniques; acquire knowledge and tools for designing climate change adaptation and mitigation projects; have tools for developing environmental monitoring plans for project implementation; master the environmental and social impact assessment process for projects/programs and monitoring environmental and social management plans;
Results to be achieved:
At the end of the various training courses, the skills of the technical structures of the Ministry of Energy (ABERME, CONTRELEC, ANM, DGRE, etc.) are strengthened in order to ensure the conformity of the management of the electrical network and electricity to international standards.
Thus, at the end of the training, the trained executives :
master the methods of elaboration, study and search for financing of business plans; have acquired skills in project development and search for financing; have appropriated the concept of results-based management; know how to use all the functions of the MS/Project software; have the toolbox for monitoring-evaluation of projects/programs; master project development and management techniques; have acquired knowledge and tools for designing climate change adaptation and mitigation projects; have tools for developing environmental monitoring plans for project implementation; master the environmental and social impact assessment process for projects/programs and the monitoring of environmental and social management plans.
Nature of services provided:
8 training themes were organized in 6 countries (Benin, Tunisia, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Morocco and France)
- Theme_01: Business Plan and Financing Research,
- Theme_02: Project Development, Search for Financing,
- Theme_03: Results-Based Management (RBM),
- Theme_04: Planning, Execution, Control and Operational Monitoring of Programs and Projects (MS Project),
- Theme_05: Project Monitoring and Evaluation / Monitoring and Implementation of Performance Indicators,
- Theme_06: Project development and management techniques,
- Theme_07: Project/Program Design, Monitoring and Environmental Evaluation,
- Theme_08: Environmental and Social Impact Assessment and Monitoring of ESMPs.
- List of deliverables provided by the consultant :
- Training and mission reports by session ;
- List of trainees ;
- Evaluation forms completed and signed by each participant;
- PPT presentations and other training materials ;