Ministry of Finance
This intervention is part of the Program of Modernization and Assistance to Administrative Reforms (MARA), financed by the European Commission, in the framework of the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership.
The objective of this mission is to strengthen the skills of the auditors in charge of the hydrocarbons sector within the Directorate of Large Enterprises.
It is expected from the mission :
- The development of an audit scheme for the hydrocarbon sector.
The training of the auditors of the DGE
Development of the training material
- Meetings with DGE officials to target the needs.
- Familiarization with the sectoral accounting plan for hydrocarbons.
- Familiarization with the new law organizing the hydrocarbon sector.
- Development of the training material (it can be designed as an initial version of the hydrocarbon sector audit scheme).
Execution of the training
- Execution of the training for the auditors.
- Evaluation of the training.
Finalizing the verification scheme
- Development of the verification scheme for the hydrocarbon sector. This scheme emphasizes the approach and the essential points. It will be completed and enriched, over time, by the specialists of the DGE.
- During this stage, a day of additional training could be organized for the auditors.