GLOBALIZATION AND THE PROGRESSIVE INTEGRATION OF ECONOMIES IN AN OPEN INTERNATIONAL FIELD: ECONOMIC CRISIS, COMPETITION, DEREGULATION AND DECENTRALIZATION, MAKE THE STRUCTURES OF ORGANIZATIONS AND THEIR WORKING METHODS OBSOLETE. IT IS AN OPEN SYSTEM THAT SETS ALL ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL STRUCTURES IN MOTION
In view of these socio-economic data, all political and business leaders are now asking themselves the big questions :
- How to make organizations be more competitive ?
- How to act on structures, systems, and culture ?
- How can we make things evolve and change ?
- And with what methods ?
CCM offers a line of services dedicated to :
- Supporting organizations in their internal transformation projects, so that these transformations are understood, integrated and embodied by the staff.
- Creating structures and cultures that are part of a logic of perpetual change.
- Conflict resolution.
To carry out this type of project, CCM
- has developed its own toolbox and methodology.
Definition of a modernization policy and program
- Management audit.
- Approval of observations and proposals (working groups then hierarchy).
- Assistance in the development of a
- Definition of a strategy and communication plans.
Assistance in setting up a modernization program
- Assistance in change management, support in the implementation of a modernization program, facilitation of working groups, and follow-up meetings.
- Development of a program and human resources organization, defining training needs, and training of trainers.
- Elaboration of action plans for each project, the definition of missions, and responsibilities in a participative approach.
- Implementation monitoring, evaluation, adjustment, reprogramming, and formalization of working documents.
- Motivation study and setting up of an adapted system.
- Adjustment and reprogramming
- Preparation of the project.
- Announcement of the start-up and communication to all the personnel.
- Diagnosis of the operation.
- Deepening and formulation of an orientation project.
- Communication of the project and setting up of working groups
Terms of implementation
Adapting the services to the needs of the client:
- Support for the definition of an orientation project.
- Training and support for workgroups.
- Support and permanent advice of the “shared time” type.
- Punctual mission to deal with a particular problem